#25 The Rock’N Lights Holiday Lights Tour Round Rock
Round Rock’s Rock’N Lights Holiday Light Tour opens tonight and you can save on admission with a $5 coupon!
Rock’N Lights is a drive-through light show that features thousands of sparkling lights through Old Settlers Park, from December 1 to December 30, 2014. The show features more than 2 million lights over a 1.5-mile path.
- December 1-17: Sunday through Thursday 6 to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 6 to 10 p.m.
- December 18-24: 6 to 10 p.m.
- December 25-30: 6 to 9 p.m.
Admission to Rock’N Lights is $15 per family vehicle. Take advantage of the $5 off coupon, on select nights. The coupon can be printed or you can just show the coupon on your smart phone at the ticket booth. Be sure to read the fine print for dates that the coupon will be accepted. In my experience, the best (least congested) days to visit the light tour are December 28 to 30. Before Christmas, the line of cars waiting to enter the tour can be quite long.
- Charter Bus Tour: 7 to 10 p.m Friday, December 12 | $5 per person, each tour. Two tours offered per hour. Depart from Christmas Towne.
- Austin Duck Adventures Tour: 7 to 10 p.m. December 18 – 20 | $5 per person, each tour. Two tours offered per hour. Depart from Christmas Towne.
Christmas Towne, located at the end of the light tour, will feature the Thomas Carnival with full-scale carnival rides. Christmas Towne will be open the following evenings: December 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25, 2014. The carnival will be open each night of Christmas Towne from 5 to 11 p.m., contingent upon the weather. Admission to Christmas Towne is free, but carnival rides cost extra.
Rock’N Lights Holiday Light Tour is located at Old Settlers Park. Enter the park at Old Settlers Boulevard and Harrell Parkway. Participants will exit at Hwy. 79 into Christmas Towne. Entrance address (4111 E. Old Settlers Blvd.). Christmas Towne is located at the Old Settlers Association and the Dell Diamond parking lot at the exit to Rock’N Lights Holiday Light Tour. Entrance address (3300 E. Palm Valley Blvd.).